Strategic Account Executive, Financial Services
What you'll do:
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual value
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
What you'll bring:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of sales experience with SaaS or hosted software to commercial accounts.
- 5+ years of selling into larger commercial accounts.
- Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales process
- Strong blueprinting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter" into the largest US companies.
- Proven, measureable, and successful experience in growing revenue within an existing account
- Ability to develop and manage a high volume of opportunities.
- Must be motivated, dedicated and a self-starter.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills.
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Willingness to travel approx. 30%.
- Experience using SalesForce a plus.
- Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Experience in the sale of ITSM solutions, System Monitoring & Management, Communication services, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery products are highly desirable. Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling a plus.