Strategic Account Executive - Financial Services
Everbridge is seeking a Strategic Account Executive (SAE) with a demonstrated track record of achievement selling into Fortune 1000 companies. The Strategic Account Executive will be responsible to sell both new and growth business into a select account list by vertical market. The SAE will sell the full suite of Everbridge solutions be responsible for developing relationships with multiple buyers within these accounts to develop and close larger opportunities. This role will cover the San Francisco Bay area and the Financial vertical.
About the Team:
- The Strategic Accounts team is a regional based team focusing efforts entirely on and within our current and future net new major enterprise accounts. The person filling this position would be a member of the Enterprise Sales Team, which is the most senior and strategic individual contributor roles offered, and a launching pad into sales leadership opportunities .
- Each SAE is responsible for quarterly and annual sales number as well as assuring 100% customer retention. This role will be expected to effectively coordinate and collaborate with a cross-functional team of other Everbridge members (with different responsibilities) to create and/or manage the relationship between the customer and Everbridge.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Strategic Account Executive team here.
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual value
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of sales experience with SaaS or hosted software to commercial accounts.
- 5+ years of selling into larger commercial accounts.
- Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales process
- Strong blueprinting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter" into the largest US companies.
- Proven, measureable, and successful experience in growing revenue within an existing account
- Ability to develop and manage a high volume of opportunities.
- Must be motivated, dedicated and a self-starter.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills.
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Willingness to travel approx. 30%.
- Experience using SalesForce a plus.
- Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Experience in the sale of ITSM solutions, System Monitoring & Management, Communication services, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery products are highly desirable. Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling a plus.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.