Strategic Account Executive, Central at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:01 p.m. (EST) on Monday, November 11, 2019
Everbridge seeks a Strategic Account Executive (SAE) with a demonstrated track record of achievement selling into Fortune 1000 companies. The Strategic Account Executive will be responsible to sell both new and growth business into a select account list by vertical market. The SAE will sell the full suite of Everbridge solutions be responsible for developing relationships with multiple buyers within these accounts to develop and close larger opportunities. This role will cover the Central region.
What you'll do:
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual value
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
What you'll bring:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of sales experience with SaaS or hosted software to commercial accounts.
- 5+ years of selling into larger commercial accounts.
- Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales process
- Strong blueprinting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter" into the largest US companies.
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience in growing revenue within an existing account
- Ability to develop and manage a high volume of opportunities.
- Must be motivated, dedicated and a self-starter.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem-solving skills.
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Willingness to travel approx. 30%.
- Experience using SalesForce a plus.
- Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Experience in the sale of ITSM solutions, System Monitoring & Management, Communication services, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery products are highly desirable. Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling a plus.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description