The Senior Solutions Architect works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals. The Senior Solutions Architect work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Solutions Architect translates business needs into technical systems solutions. Integrates hardware, software and network interfaces to form a system. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
In this role, the Solution architect will
- Work closely with Business Leaders, and architects (solutions Archs., Enterprise Archs, Application Archs) and IT Delivery leaders in architecting a technology solution for business needs.
- Also have provide thought leadership in architecting simple solutions for complex problems.
- Have to be cognizant of technology trends and industry knowledge in adopting technology platforms for the Group segment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or Information Technology or Equivalent Experience
- 7 or more years of progressive information technology experience directly related to architecture/engineering, information security, or other specialized technology field
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Proficiency in at least one programming language and one database technology
- Must be passionate about continuously focusing in improving consumer experience by delivering towards Segment's Strategy.
- Certification in any public cloud offering.
- 2+ years of solution architecture experience
- Driven vendor evaluations and Platform implementations
- Have worked in matrix organization
Will report to Principal Solutions Architect - IT Employer Group Segment