Everbridge is seeking a Senior Manager, Sales Operations to expand our support of the Sales & Revenue (SRV) organization, Everbridge’s Go-to-Market team. Reporting to the Vice President of Global Business Operations, we are seeking an energetic, multi-tasking, and creative individual to support our sales, services and marketing teams headquartered out of Burlington, MA. The person filling this role will play a crucial part in building and scaling the analytical and decision support capabilities of the team, supporting a rapidly growing sales and services organization, and will provide thought leadership to the management team and analytical support in achieving their financial objectives.
The Business Operations team works in a high-speed, fast pace environment, within a rapidly growing enterprise. This environment will provide opportunities to learn, grow and achieve personal development goals. It will also provide the candidate autonomy to problem solve and find solutions with minimum managerial oversight.
What you'll do;
- Provide timely insight into the sale of an expanding portfolio of Everbridge products in a fast paced and growing market, segmented by industry and geography
- Manages the ecosystem around business insight, focusing on KPI development and operational rigor around data, analysis, and a disciplined cadence
- Focus on the development of a global channels and alliances organization, including organizational structure, business planning and forecasting, and proper KPI measurement
- Facilitate the development and deployment of sales targets and quotas by geo and industry segment
- Provide assessments and analytics in the development of sales territories and deployment of Account and Partner Executives
- Facilitate the development of the go-to-market organizational structure and associated sales hierarchy to maximize sales productivity
- Coordinate forecasting, planning, budgeting, quoting and order processing processes used within the sales organization, maintaining high levels of quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Provide ad hoc sales performance reporting and analysis
- Facilitate a culture of continuous improvement by identifying and executing on opportunities for sales process enhancement, collaborating with cross functional teams such as account management and finance
- Provides sales rep performance data to assist sales management with the management and administration of their teams
- Works with sales management to quickly understand key differentiators to exploit sales and market opportunities
- Assists sales management in understanding and addressing sales deficiencies, process bottlenecks and performance inconsistencies
- Cross Functional Leadership:
- Liaise with members of the Sales, Marketing, Services, Finance, and Product teams
- May directly manage a support staff comprised of Analysts and Sales Operations Coordinators
- Systems and Tools:
- Implement and leverage sales enabling platforms/tools. Monitor the sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Maintain reporting and business cadence to proactively inspect and manage Everbridge sales and go-to-market efforts to meet critical KPIs in terms of bookings, revenue, and opportunity pipeline
- Leverage Salesforce.com to provide presales analytics on deal commitments and pipeline, and post-sale reporting of bookings data and performance against plan
What you'll bring;
- 7·+ years’ experience in sales, business or field operations
- Strong business, financial and sales acumen
- Prior experience in a technology company with experience in both Direct and Indirect Partner Sales routes to market
- Working knowledge of Software as a Service or internet hosted applications, highly available architectures, computer security, telephony, and networking a plus
- Experience interfacing with business and technical teams
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Highly organized and driven by success, achievement and recognition
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity and persuasive confidence
- High energy level and a “can do” attitude
- Strong time management skills with proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related area
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with NetSuite and Marketo preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills; professional and confident demeanor. A passion for learning.
- Self-starter who can work independently under minimal supervision.
- Excellent planning and organization skills; can multitask and prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description