Sr. Account Executive, Media Sales
Soofa is the neighborhood news feed that connects a community with screens everyone can see and anyone can use.
We are looking for a Sr. Account Executive to join the Team Soofa as a player/coach, excited to lead our junior AEs and BDRs while smashing your own goals. You will work alongside SMB and regional brands in need of a hyperlocal marketing vehicle in Soofa neighborhoods in Greater Boston. You will provide a consultative approach to every sale and help our clients grow their impact on a local level and enhance their communities.
This is a great next step for an experienced AE who wants to get into a leadership role, or for a current sales leader looking for a bridge into a VP opportunity. This senior role requires a strong media sales record.
Soofa is for people with a shared stake in a special place. Join the movement!
- Work alongside our VP of Finance to coach a growing team of Account Executives and Business Development Reps
- Work with the team to build and strengthen product, brand, and market reputation
- Identify, qualify and develop SMB and Regional advertising business at or beyond company targets
- Own and manage a diverse pipeline of clients ranging from restaurants and banks to theaters and museums and everything between and beyond
- Prepare and present advertising proposals with prospects and guide them through the buying process
- Accurately provide up-to-date sales forecasts against your pipeline
- Mentor and coach potential clients to create stunning promotional content through prepared materials, case studies and marketing activities
- Understand competitive alternatives and brief executive team on market conditions and activity
- Track opportunities and critically evaluate performance for best practices
- 3-5 years’ media sales experience
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Radically candid
- A great listener with a passion for learning about people, businesses, and communities
- Comfortable with uncertainty, able to navigate objections, and willing to build something new
- Able to inspire others to try new things and to feel good about doing so
Bonus points for
- 1+ years’ leadership experience
- Experience in the OOH industry
Perks of Working with Soofa
- Generous healthcare, dental, and parental leave packages
- Short- and long-term disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Team lunches every Friday
- Team activities like ski trips, camping, Whiskey Wednesdays, and more
- Company culture focused on talent development and caring personally
Soofa is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Soofa is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.