Solutions Consultant at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Solutions Consultant - Ordering Integrations is primarily responsible for overseeing the project lifecycle for Marketplace and Grubhub Direct ordering integrations. You'll work closely with internal and external stakeholders from kickoff through launch (and potentially beyond) for our largest, and most strategic Enterprise partners. You will be responsible for collecting and confirming all relevant information, coordinating internal processes, communicating status updates and providing best-in-class customer service.
In this role, you will work closely with operations, engineering and product teams to ensure we have properly vetted the brand and their expectations are aligned with our product capabilities. This role will also work directly with our account teams and brand partners to ensure a smooth integration launch as well as our integration partners to maintain a strong and stable integration solution. You will ensure all required timelines and responsibilities across all teams, including providers and brand partners, are clear to drive efficiencies without sacrificing quality.
The Impact You Will Make
- brands and integration partners to ensure a seamless integration experience.
- Collaborate with Success and Growth teams to determine the correct prioritization of projects given available resources.
- Coordinate each phase of a successful project implementation across various internal and external teams.
- Set project timelines and manage partner expectations around deliverables and resources required to execute effectively against timelines.
- Serve as primary technical liaison between brand partners and internal teams at Grubhub. This can include: joining technical QBRs, evaluating integration change requests from brands and being a point of escalation for the brand and internal account teams.
- Provide consultation to Restaurant Success, Sales, and Onboarding teams on how the restaurant menu and the different features that GH offers interacts with the POS integration functionality.
- Document each phase of the process, over the lifespan of the project, in ways that are beneficial to other teams and to the client.
- Drive integration strategy for Grubhub Marketplace and Grubhub Direct based on product, integration and infrastructure needs.
- Provide triage support for on-going needs, gather information, carry out initial troubleshooting (if possible) and escalate to the appropriate internal teams.
What You Bring to the Table
- 2-3 years experience in working with large strategic accounts in an operations or project management like function.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot technical issues and communicate effectively to relevant stakeholders.
- Passion for the hunt. And a proven prowess for overcoming obstacles.
- Proven ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution.
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated, and must be able to show proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination, and booster if eligible, prior to starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine." Those eligible to receive the booster must receive the booster to be considered fully vaccinated, and those not yet eligible will be required to obtain the booster once eligible (6 months post last dose).
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]