Solutions Consultant at Kyruus
- You’ll promote the Kyruus vision and mission by working hand-in-hand with our Sales team to demonstrate our enterprise-wide patient access solution, the ProviderMatch Suite, to the top health systems in the country helping them match patients with the right providers, at the right time. You’ll enable our team of sales representatives to hit our sales targets and ultimately ensure the success of our business goals through persuasive, tailored presentations of our offerings.
- You’ll partner with functional leaders, the Sales Enablement Team, the Client Development Directors, and the Senior Vice President of Sales to execute on the most optimal strategy to demonstrate products to prospects. You’ll partner closely with Account Management to execute on strategies to demonstrate new product lines and features to existing customers for upsell opportunities.
- You’ll travel with the Sales Team to meet with health systems in the sales pipeline, to articulate the Kyruus product vision and strategy and demonstrate ProviderMatch.
- You’ll act as a conduit between the market and Kyruus to synthesize and provide feedback from the field to internal teams.
- You’ll know the functionality of Kyruus’ products inside and out. You’ll collaborate daily with internal teams to understand existing functionality and functionality still in development.
- You’ll serve as an external subject matter expert when speaking with prospects about the technical functionality of our products and about clinical concepts.
- You’ll help maintain and refine our demo environment, working closely with Product Development and Technical Operations to ensure maximum effectiveness. Your typical day will include check-ins with sales reps to understand their demo needs and collect pre-meeting data for upcoming demonstrations, demonstrating our products to prospects and upsell clients over web conferencing and/or in person, working to update and maintain our demo environment, and connecting with internal team members to stay up to date on product developments.
- You’ll report to the Director, Solutions Consulting within the Sales Enablement department of the Sales division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 7+ years professional experience in technical roles within healthcare-focused SaaS/enterprise software companies and your excellent client-facing communication skills to:
- Craft tailored presentations and demo experiences to appeal to diverse audiences of prospects and existing customers.
- Think strategically about facilitating sales process and prospect/client meetings.
- Work closely with Strategic Account Executives to educate clients about new product functionality, support the value story (e.g. ROI presentations) and identify upsell opportunities.
- Communicate effectively and passionately to prospects/clients in various position levels about the functionality of Kyruus’ products.
- Share client stories and realized impact with the sales team.
- Clearly articulate complex product functionality and value proposition.
- Build comprehensive demonstration scripts tailored to various audiences within our health system clients’ organizations.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You travel ~75% of the time to prospect sites along with sales reps.
- You anticipate prospect questions regarding product functionality and answer honestly and directly.
- You track metrics related to the sales pipeline and the results of deals for clients to which you demonstrated.
Where You'll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Solutions Consultant role can move in a more linear career path along two tracks - individual contributor and management. The next step in the process will be Senior Solutions Consultant. From there, Kyruuvians can either become Principal Solutions Consultant and specialize on a specific path e.g. Strategic Growth or move into a management tack as a Director, Solutions Consulting.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.