Solutions Consultant at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:29 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 7, 2020
This is a remote role on the West Coast ideally in one of the following locations, CA, OR, WA, AZ
Solution Consultants provide onsite and remote consulting services to new and existing Everbridge Corporate, State and Local Government, and Healthcare customers. This responsibility includes training, recommendations on best practice use of the system, requirements gathering, solution design, software configuration, technical support, and documentation.
This individual will have excellent analytical and communication skills providing professional services in the arena of technical product implementation, training, and adoption for customers in our corporate and government business. In addition, this position provides the value added service of review and assessment of our client’s existing security, emergency management, business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
What you'll do
- Work directly with customers to understand how they will use the Everbridge Suite for deploying an enterprise-level Critical Event Management solution in their environment.
- Provide analysis of a customer’s current processes and recommend solutions to address any gaps in processes.
- Present in-classroom, instructor-led, lab-centric training following a standard but customizable curriculum.
- Provide knowledge expertise “best practices” that can be implemented through consulting services.
- Design and present customized product demonstrations to emphasize the features and benefits in delivering the whole solution value proposition.
- Provide input into new product functionality and future direction of the product based on customer interactions and enhancement opportunities.
- Provide professional services supporting specialized implementations resulting in smooth, well-coordinated projects which meet targeted live dates and budgets.
- Perform technical configuration and integration tasks required for project completion, set up and configuration.
- Document all client calls, emails and any other communication and enter the information into the Client Care CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Ensure proper, proactive, and consistent communication of status to the deliverables.
What you'll bring
- 3 - 5 years professional experience in a consulting or customer-facing training role in a technology provider working with corporate customers.
- Proven track record in coordinating internal departments and resources to solve complex customer support or implementation challenges.
- Experience in developing or tailoring training curriculum to a specific customer’s needs, and/or producing documentation from boilerplate or examples tailored to a specific customer.
- Attention to detail
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Strong project management skills and discipline
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Knowledge of web-based software application implementations
- Experience or training in computer applications/software support highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50%
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description