Solutions Consultant at Everbridge
What you'll do
- Work directly with customers to understand how they will use the Everbridge Suite for deploying an enterprise-level Critical Event Management solution in their environment.
- Provide analysis of a customer’s current processes and recommend solutions to address any gaps in processes.
- Present in-classroom, instructor-led, lab-centric training following a standard but customizable curriculum.
- Provide knowledge expertise “best practices” that can be implemented through consulting services.
- Design and present customized product demonstrations to emphasize the features and benefits in delivering the whole solution value proposition.
- Provide input into new product functionality and future direction of the product based on customer interactions and enhancement opportunities.
- Provide professional services supporting specialized implementations resulting in smooth, well-coordinated projects which meet targeted live dates and budgets.
- Perform technical configuration and integration tasks required for project completion, set up and configuration.
- Document all client calls, emails and any other communication and enter the information into the Client Care CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Ensure proper, proactive, and consistent communication of status to the deliverables.
What you'll bring
- 3 - 5 years professional experience in a consulting or customer-facing training role in a technology provider working with corporate customers.
- Proven track record in coordinating internal departments and resources to solve complex customer support or implementation challenges.
- Experience in developing or tailoring training curriculum to a specific customer’s needs, and/or producing documentation from boilerplate or examples tailored to a specific customer.
- Attention to detail
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Strong project management skills and discipline
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Knowledge of web-based software application implementations
- Experience or training in computer applications/software support highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50%