Solutions Architect, Professional Services
In Professional Services, we often need to build detailed specifications and proposals in order to win projects from our prospective customers.
Due to increasing demand from our customers for new engagements built on Unity, we’re looking for a Solutions Architect to join the team.
In this role you will learn about the operations of our customers across our core verticals; Games, Industrial and Media & Entertainment. You will then be key in either designing innovative solutions that meet their brief or recommend new solutions that improve their core business.
The role will require extensive and up to date knowledge of Unity technologies and regular travel to meet existing and potential customers, at all levels up to “C” Level, as part of the pre-sales process.
This position is based in either our London or Brighton or Montreal office with travel expected to be up to 50% of the time.
- Engage with our clients to learn about their operations and specify innovative solutions that improve their core business based around the core strategies of the Professional Services team
- Assist in the creation of proofs-of-concept, pitches, and prototypes to excite clients about Unity’s potential
- Create specifications and requirements to tightly scope projects, respond to RFP’s and accurately set customers’ expectations for outcomes
- Collaborate internally with Sales / Business Development, Solutions Engineers, Developer Relations Engineers engineers and other SMEs to accurately estimate the effort and value of potential projects, and with our Engagement Managers to deliver Statements of Work and respond to customer RFP’s
- Constantly train on new and emerging technologies in order to discover new ways to apply them for our clients
- Experience developing and shipping software, from initial design through delivery & live operations, on multiple completed projects
- Experience defining technical specifications & requirements for software projects
- Experience using Unity in a professional environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English, and the ability to deliver presentations to clients
- Ability to travel to customers on a flexible schedule
- Experience working with or in Systems Integrators, consultancies, and enterprise software development
- A strong track record of collaborating with clients in a pre-sales capacity
- Experience in project or account management
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations. The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.