Solution Consultant at LogicManager
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:48 a.m. (EST) on Monday, August 24, 2020
LogicManager seeks an experienced solution consultant to help our organization build a scalable solution consulting organization. LogicManager is experiencing exponential growth through a 100% inbound sales approach that generates higher qualified and educated prospects. Our goal is to harness growth while maintaining quality of engagement, consistency in performance and target attainment. We believe that a strong solution consulting capability can provide the continuity required between sales, product and clients to achieve these goals. You will bring sales consulting expertise and will have the opportunity to be trained and become certified in a variety of business consulting areas overtime including risk, IT security, compliance, vendor management and audit to name a few.
LogicManager is a Boston-based software company that is recognized on Deloitte's Fast 500 as one of North America's fastest-growing technology companies. We’re actively preparing for our IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We are recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
What you'll be doing on our team
- Showcasing how LogicManager’s SaaS offering meets/exceeds the client’s requirements using various pre-sales techniques
- Engaging clients in change management and project planning discussions to help them envision a move from their current state to their future state working with advisory team members as needed
- Assisting in development of value presentations that help clients cost justify the purchase of a SaaS product that automates risk and compliance activities
- Liaising with product management, consulting, product marketing for planning, continuous improvement and learning
- Contributing knowledge on market trends, client trends and risk management topics
- Training new members of the sales and account management team along side training & enablement resources
About you and what skills you’ll need
- Prior experience in a client facing environment and part of a sales or services team
- Enterprise software sales or service in a regulated industry is a plus (financial services, banking, healthcare, insurance, technology) and / or risk management roles (CRO, CISO, Risk Managers, Finance, Audit, Operations, Facilities, HR, Product, etc) Exposure to various software products: BPM, low-code, FinTech, RegTech
- Individual contributor to sales or service team with track record of success
- Adapt to the client’s journey considering their company’s culture, level of executive support, as-is state, budget, etc
- Relationship development across internal functions of product, marketing, sales Communicating complex information simplistically adjusting to various constituents within client organization
- Demonstrating software capabilities in terms of the client’s business
- Translating business requirements into product showcase
- A working understanding of compliance and risk functions
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: Top 30 fastest growing tech company in Boston and top 500 in North America. We recognized for our industries highest customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner for our ability to execute.
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks.
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description