Solution Architect, Technical Solutions
- Partner with Cogito’s Engagement Management team on client engagements.
- Estimate level of involvement in terms of people, process, and technology.
- Respond to RFI/RFP to determine how the solution must be developed.
- Develop, implement, and support Custom Engineering solutions for complex client engagements.
- Design and implement dedicated direct connections from the client network.
- Design complex and efficiently operable networks to support real-time protocols.
- Act as the network subject matter and policy expert in a mix of cloud deployment models.
- Fault isolation, service recovery, and incident analysis during implementation.
- Interact with project and development teams to assist in prioritizing slated projects.
- IP routing protocols including MPLS.
- IPv4 knowledge required, IPv6 knowledge preferred.
- TCP/IP fundamentals (packet level analysis).
- Network protocols including TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, SIP, RTP.
- Network infrastructure including LAN, WAN, routing, switching, load-balancing, monitoring.
- Network applications including VoIP, encryption, SSL offloading, content delivery.
- Network security including firewalls, proxies, ACL, IPSec, VPN, SSL/TLS, PKI.
- Network concepts including, EtherChannel, QoS.
- Physical layer including Ethernet, T1/T3, FiberChannel.
- Hardware including Juniper, Cisco and Oracle products.
- Carrier network connectivity.
- Experience working at companies that practices both an Agile and DevOps mentality.
- Working experience with various flavors of Operating Systems, including CentOS and OSX.
- Working experience with various flavors of Databases including MySQL.
- Working experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience with other public or private cloud providers is a plus.
- Experience with CRM integration is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in computer science, information security, information technology, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of software pre-sales, post-sales and implementation experience preferably in SaaS or subscription based business model.
- Hands-on design, operation, and support of large, high-availability, global enterprise networks.
- Multi-vendor hardware and software environments (Juniper, Cisco and Oracle experience preferred).
- Ability to communicate effectively with a customer’s senior technical team and executives.
- Executing best practice concepts including RFC and ISO standards, SLA’s, and change management.
- ISP, large POP, co-location and revenue-generating network experience is a plus
- Experience working with Contact Center domain in PBX, ACD, Reporting, WFO/CallRecording is a plus.
- Experience working in Enterprise level Contact Center environment including Avaya, Cisco and Genesys experience is a plus.
- Experience with CRM integration (i.e. Salesforce.com) is a plus.