SMB Sales Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our customers love the Form 2 in their professional work, whether as freelancers or as part of large engineering teams at Fortune 500 companies. Their use cases are similar, but the dynamics of larger organizations vary widely. We are looking for business developers who can relate to our end users on an individual level while navigating larger organizations.
We're looking for someone who is ready to jump into our growing organization to coach and lead a team of junior and mid-level sales reps. If you are excited to help our sales team evolve and succeed, we want you to join us as our Sales Manager.
- Teach, mentor and lead a team of 8-12 closing sales reps
- Proven track record managing a world-class sales team exceeding revenue goals
- Show strong pipeline management and forecasting ability
- Build and cultivate strong relationship with partners across several departments to align on priorities
- Make decisions and excel in a dynamic, changing environment
- Outside the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics to get results quickly
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have a track record of being an excellent coach or mentor
- Are an effective communicator and motivator both externally and internally
- Support salespeople in all aspects of the sales process and keep their team members accountable to KPIs that drive the business
- Support the business in cross-functional projects to drive organizational advancement
- Have an analytical mindset and leverage data across all interactions
- Experience selling with modern sales enablement tools (Outreach, Drift, HubSpot, LinkedIn)
- Past work experience in design and manufacturing industry
- Strong reporting and analytic skills using salesforce.com and excel
- Strong business sense and 3D printing industry expertise
- You are contagiously & consistently positive
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.