ServiceNow Solutions Architect at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About [email protected] Solutions
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Architect in our BPM National practice. The ideal candidate's will demonstrate expertise and acquired knowledge with ServiceNow (ITSM, ITOM, CSM) & related tools.
The Technical Architect provides technology direction, ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions. As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. This role is considered part of the Business Unit Leadership team and may mentor Junior Architects and /or development team members.
- Provide thought leadership in strategic direction for Enterprise Implementation of the ServiceNow platform using ITSM, ITBM & CSM.
- Collaborate with a larger group of Business SMEs, solution and technical architects to set technical direction for the delivery of solutions
- Assist in gathering and reviewing client’s process requirements and map to ServiceNow features/implementations
- Assist customers with POC activities, understanding of ServiceNow platform, and agile approaches
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients Experience building and coding Configuration Management Databases (CMDB)
- Working knowledge of LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services , workflow
- Working knowledge of relational databases Working knowledge of systems and network performance and availability monitoring and analysis as well as configuration management
- Understanding of IT service desk and service management along with good understanding of the ITIL framework including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and Service Desk.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to confidently present ideas and processes to stakeholders with varying levels of technological experience
- Experience managing technical teams in complex, dynamic environments collaborating with and managing teams across multiple projects
- Experience in a SaaS environment Design, development, and deployment experience with the ServiceNow
- Experience with continuous delivery, configuration management, continuous integration, and source control software processes and tools a requirement. Experience with automated web test frameworks
- Establish and enforces systems design and architectural standards, establishes maintains best practices and drive the principles throughout the systems delivery lifecycle.
- At least 10 years’ experience with the design, development, administration and support of technology infrastructure & solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- At least 5+ years of development & administration experience using ServiceNow
- Customer Service Management (CSM) experience is required
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.
- Experience with ServiceNow upgrades
- Customer Service Management (CSM) experience is required
- Development experience of form customization, business rule, client script, script include, UI policies, security rules, and other objects of ServiceNow
- Implementation and customization of core applications including Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, HRSM, Configuration Management, and Service Catalog
- Ability to gather requirements from business analysts, SMEs
- Assist establishing coding standards to help with consistency
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Experience using Workflow Editor to configure workflows
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- Ability/desire to mentor developers
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience using ITOM is a plus
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.