ServiceNow Senior Solutions Architect at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Solutions Architect works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals. The Senior Solutions Architect work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Solutions Architect translates business needs into technical systems solutions. Integrates hardware, software and network interfaces to form a system. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
This role will offer the opportunity to design solutions using ServiceNow that will benefit the entire IT organization at Humana. On these high profile initiatives you will work with project stakeholders, leadership, technical resources, and vendors to design and implement processes and modules in ServiceNow that streamline the way we work. Some of your day to day activities will include creating architecture and design documentation, presenting technical solutions, guiding and mentoring technical staff, creating POC solutions, estimating solution costs and timelines, designing system integrations and data migrations, creating technical roadmaps, and much more. A key function of success in this role is a focus on thought leadership and the ability to inspire change in the organization through technology solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related degree.
- Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex application solutions
- 7+ years of information technology experience directly related to architecture/engineering, information security, or other specialized technology field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of software architecture & solution delivery experience
- 3+ years of API development/architecture experience
- Proficient in at least 1 programming language
- Proficient in at least 1 scripting language
- Proficient in at least 1 data base technology
- Ability to work independently and willingness to learn new technologies and methodologies while pursuing ServiceNow certification
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle and change management processes
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- 2 or more years of ServiceNow architecture experience
- 5 years of total ServiceNow experience
- 3 or more years of solution architecture experience
- CMDB design
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- Will Report to Principal Solutions Architect, IT SCS - IT Platform and Advancement