Senior Strategic Account Manager
Do you love Digital Marketing? Are you good at building relationships with clients and developing strategy? Do you have the drive to succeed in a competitive sales environment? If you love the deadline-driven environment of a startup, online marketing, and forming meaningful customer relationships then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join our Commercial Team at an exciting time.
WE are looking for you.
As a Senior Strategic Account Manager, be part of Cybba’s Commercial team in an effort help Global Marketing leaders solve their most important digital problems. Team members in this role solve these problems through being a product expert of our full-funnel marketing and advertising technology platform. You will be tasked with building, retaining, and growing relationships with our most senior customers. Strategic AMs are the backbone of our Client Services group and are top contributors with a significant focus on developing revenue streams.
Work closely with your clients to understand their needs and prioritize deliverables that drive results, revenue and stickiness. This includes building out marketing strategies, executing and optimizing those strategies, all while delivering the highest caliber results and service. The ideal candidate is a solid leader and analytical industry expert looking to directly impact our top accounts and develop best practices and process with Senior Leadership.
If you love the deadline-driven environment of a startup, online marketing, and forming meaningful customer relationships then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join our Commercial Team at an exciting time.
• Own the relationship and customer success of Cybba’s most senior clients, including strategy development, campaign execution and optimization, and retention. Some of our clients include Adidas Group & Mizuno
• Analyze website and performance data to better devise strategies to better understand attribution and Cybba’s role in the overall marketing mix
• Best practice generation with a focus on new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients
• Be a customer advocate internally while efficiently collaborating with support teams, including onboarding, sales, marketing, ad operations, technical & design services.
• Ensure that customers see maximum value from their Cybba spend and fully utilize our platform to hit their goals
• Mentor Account Managers and assist in new hire onboarding
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 7-10 years of experience in client service, account management, display advertising, and/or digital marketing role.
• Experience working with Fortune 500 companies.
• Demonstrated success in fast-paced and deadline-driven environments
• Detail-oriented, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships
• Strong analytic skills with the ability to quickly learn new technology or platforms as Cybba evolves
• Excellent communicator and presenter. Comfortable leading presentations with multiple stakeholders and executives
• Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to quickly make an impact in a results-oriented group
• Desire to help mentor and develop junior members within the Commercial Team, this position will have the opportunity to graduate into a management role
Cybba Inc., founded in Boston in 2017 with offices nationwide, helps to bring its innovative digital marketing solutions to e-commerce companies around the world. Using advanced data analysis, we provide leading digital marketing solutions for brands of all sizes. Our strategies include in-depth customer segmentation, digital display ads, onsite optimization, and remarketing technologies. With these strategies and our full-service account management, we help brands drive qualified traffic to their sites, increase customer conversion rates, and reduce cart abandonment.
Each day at Cybba involves new and exciting projects, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun! Fully stocked kitchen, office parties and charity events – what more could you want? To support Cybba’s continued growth, we are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our dynamic, hardworking team.