SmartBear is looking for a Senior Sales Operations Analyst to assist in improving the reliability of sales forecasts and sales effectiveness. Reporting to the Director of Global Sales Operations, this role will play a major role in measuring the effectiveness of SmartBear's new GoToMarket strategy.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review
- Define weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives for sales team
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
- Support on-going analysis of sales team’s performance and effectiveness of different plays
- Report on process adherence by different sales teams
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance upsell, cross-sell and renewal processes
- Support sales spiff programs by updating performance, reporting and communication to participants to drive success
- 3 years of sales or sales operations experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (data filters, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Data connections, Macros)
- Familiarity with CRM systems (salesforce.com preferred)
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use any BI tool is a plus
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the world’s most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.