SmartBear is looking for a Senior Sales Operations Analyst to assist in improving the reliability of sales forecasts and sales effectiveness. Reporting to the Director of Global Sales Operations, this role will play a major role in measuring the effectiveness of SmartBer's new GoToMarket strategy.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review
- Define weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives for sales team
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
- Support on-going analysis of sales team’s performance and effectiveness of different plays
- Report on process adherence by different sales teams
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance upsell, cross-sell and renewal processes
- Support sales spiff programs by updating performance, reporting and communication to participants to drive success
- 3 years of sales or sales operations experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.Advanced knowledge of Excel (data filters, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Data connections, Macros)
- Familiarity with CRM systems (salesforce.com preferred)
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use any BI tool is a plus
SmartBear Is A Destination Employer
- Voted by Glassdoor as one of the "Best Places to Work", Named to Boston Globe’s “Top Places To Work”, and VentureFizz calls us one of “One of The Hottest Companies in Boston”.
· Invest In Our Employees – We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice.
· Open and Collaborative Environment – We have an inclusive, creative, passionate, fun and successful environment.
· Award Winning Technology – SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader In Software Development”.
· Invested Leadership Team - Our leadership team has a proven record of success, is passionate about the success of the employees and company and focused on supporting the sales organization.
· Unbelievable Offices – We are in a new, state-of-the-art building, on the waterfront, with an modern layout and a giant kitchen and eating area. We have an open floor plan and an abundance of conference rooms. The office is centered on the “Bear Cave”, for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, monthly drinks, wine tastings and industry Meetups and events. We’ve also left space for fun with a ping-pong table, putting green, bean bag toss and other ways to have a quick break during the day.
· Ideal Location - We are located at Assembly Row, which is the new, hot, technology company destination, with great water views, restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping, movie complex, bike and running paths and is easily accessible by mass transportation.
· Great Perks – We offer competitive salaries, top of the line benefits, ample vacation, 401(k) match, great eats – breakfast, lunches, coffee (regular, gourmet, espresso, lattes), drinks, healthy and sweet snacks and a constant flow of popcorn from a retro movie theater machine.
· Community Service and Philanthropy - SmartBear is committed to giving back to the community. We offer employees a day off to serve the cause of their choice or work in teams to support an organization. SmartBear also contributes time and donates to meaningful organizations, such as aiding at-risk children and combating homelessness.
· Thought Leader and Innovator – SmartBear strives to be a thought leader and innovator in the technology industry. We frequently support Meetups, are a member of Women In Technology, MassTLC and other premier organizations.