Senior Sales Development Representative
Building Engines' Sales Development Team is a critical component of our sales model and has fueled the company's growth over the past several years. You will build the foundation for Building Engines' future success by driving new sales opportunities through strategic outbound prospecting and inbound interest development. You will also build a set of skills that differentiate you from your peers in the market. This role requires you to be highly motivated, organized, and driven to develop new business prospects through outbound marketing activity, prospecting lists, and personal discovery through individual research.
You will be a player-coach on a team of SDRs to uncover and qualify new outbound opportunities as well as nurture inbound interest at a strategic and tactical level. You are a natural teacher and know how to manage your time and pipeline effectively to hit and exceed quarterly objectives. You are creative, fearless, persistent and a positive “high energy” individual. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to contribute immediately and take a crucial role in mentoring the Sales Development team in a rapidly growing company.
Desired Skills, Attributes & Experience
- 3-4+ years inside sales or customer service-related calling experience in a B2B environment and track record of hitting goals.
- Personable, outgoing and friendly with excellent active listening skills
- Enjoys coaching others
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, assertive self-starter who is extremely organized and goal driven
- Ability to learn and think quickly
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web-applications
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation will comprise of a base salary and variable compensation based upon experience/performance
- Building Engines offers medical, dental, vision, 401k and unlimited vacation on top of a fully stocked kitchen, kegs, and socials
When You Join Building Engines, You Will Be….
- A key contributor who will have a huge impact on the company. A key member of Building Engines’ Marketing and Sales Teams and your efforts will be essential to Building Engines’ continued success.
- Joining the fastest growing company in our industry and an organization that is an established market and thought leader. Over our history, Building Engines has succeeded against larger, venture-backed competitors, and has achieved an excellent reputation.