Senior Sales Compensation Analyst at Nuance
- Validate changes in Bookings, Credits, and Commissions throughout the commission cycle.
- Validate and Maintain data quality standards within Xactly and Freshdesk.
- Work with peers and the Sales Operations team to respond to sales person inquiries regarding the sales compensation process.
- Assist Peers in validating Sales Compensation payouts and ensure they align to plan design.
- Identify and own opportunities for improving and automating processes.
- Support Senior Sales and Sales Operation leaderships with standard and ad-hoc reporting requirements as needed.
- Bachelor's degree with 4-5 years of experience in Sales Compensation, Sales Operations, and/or Data Management.
- Proficiency working within sales compensation administration systems (examples: Xactly (Preferred), CallidusCloud, Oracle Incentive Compensation, IBM SPM)
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience with Xactly System will be a definite advantage.
- SQL or similar experience is a plus.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.