Everbridge seeks an experienced Senior Manager of Sales Training & Enablement to define and lead our sales training strategy, implement and deliver sales training programs, and measure the impact to enable continuous improvement.
The Director, Sales Training & Enablement will join Everbridge’s Sales and Revenue team and support an enterprise-class global Sales organization. This individual will report directly to the Global Vice President of Sales Operations, and work closely with Global Sales Management, Sales Operations, and Product and Industry Marketing to support our sales team's continued development and high growth. This will happen through improved sales process, product and solution knowledge, and enterprise sales skills to accelerate sales growth by developing and selling into large, enterprise class opportunities to C-Suite level clients with our portfolio of industry leading Critical Event Management products and services.
What you'll do;
- Establish and support the use of industry leading sales methodologies, tools and processes to support a world-class sales organization
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of sales assets against company strategy to identify sales training needs.
- Collaborate with Sales Management to evolve our customized sales process that incorporates prospecting, introduction, discovery, negotiation, closing, and on-boarding of new clients.
- Develop a curriculum to build and enhance the most important selling skills and techniques in the solution sales process and deliver to the sales team via in-person and on-demand training sessions as well as training materials.
- Provide training to new sales hires on Everbridge’s sales methodology and selling skills.
- Collaborate with Product and Industry Marketing leaders to build timely and relevant sales content to be delivered via scheduled and ad-hoc training, based on the current product and vertical knowledge needs of Everbridge sellers.
- Gather input on ways to improve training programs, structure, and resources and implement changes to continuously improve our sales training delivery.
- Measure impact and report on training effectiveness.
What you'll bring;
- 7+ years of sales training working within a software sales environment and coaching repeatable sales skills, techniques and sales methodologies.
- 5+ years of direct sales experience as an account executive, account manager, and/or sales manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and engaging teaching and presentation presence
- Demonstrated experience training sales teams selling large, 6+ figure solution-level software or SaaS sales.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating, selecting and deploying and a solution-level selling methodology such as Solution Selling, Challenger, SPIN, BANT or MEDDPIC.
- BS/BA Degree or Equivalent Experience
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description