Senior Manager, Sales Operations
Our sales strategy and operations team is driving Datadog's next phase of growth. Datadog's sales teams are already growing rapidly and exceeding revenue records month after month. The strategy and operations team set the stage for even greater success by contributing strategic planning, data-driven decision making, and increased operational rigor across the business. We are analytical, creative thinkers who are actively seeking out new areas for growth and standing up the business processes that will accelerate Datadog's success.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Sales Operations to lead a team of highly driven sales operations professionals. The Senior Manager will help influence and guide the team as they collaborate effectively with Partners in Sales, Marketing and Finance to accelerate the sales cycle and deliver business insights.
- Lead a sales operations team; continuing to upskill & scale the team in order to effectively influence the business.
- Define quarterly objectives for sales operations, to ensure sales processes align with the business goals.
- Partner with marketing to ensure alignment, as a way to increase return on investment
- Assist with continued implementation of territory management strategy and rules of engagement between teams
- Help improve sales productivity by evaluating and implementing sales technology
- Work cross functionally with leaders across the organization; sales, customer success, channel, finance, product management to tackle complex business problems
- Partner with new sales leadership to execute and support business plans, as we continue to expand globally
- 5-7 years’ experience as sales operations Manager in high tech or software company
- Experience improving sales productivity while utilizing Salesforce and sales automation systems
- Ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Bachelor’s degree &/or relevant experience
- SaaS experience, strongly preferred
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.