Senior Manager, Inside Sales at Acquia
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are looking for a special person to lead our inside sales team at our head office. This team operates with urgency and energy every day; and delights in helping customers solve complex problems. The leader will help design the operating rhythm and ensure that the team achieves its objectives and key results. If you are a high energy, competitive, team oriented leader and you want to be part of a culture that expects to win, this could be the role you have been looking for.
You think strategically and execute tactically. You are data and metrics driven, hands on, detail oriented, articulate, credible and have the ability to instill confidence in the team.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Minimum of 2+ years of sales management experience
- Has a track record of being an excellent coach
- Is passionate about and proven working in a high energy, high velocity sales environment
- Previous software sales experience is required, ideally in the content management, digital experience management category.
- Excellent coaching skills; ability to observe, evaluate, and give meaningful feedback
- Strong business acumen, goal oriented, with a proven track record of achieving targets; with emphasis on developing sales staff, helping to prospect, qualify, and close new business
- Strong analytical skills
- Uses a methodology to manage the team ensuring that it consistently predicts and delivers
- Has a “can do” attitude and looks at problems as opportunities to make an impact and improve the business
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Manage and develop a quota achieving sales team
- Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
- Generate interest in Acquias digital experience platform through lead follow up, outbound communications and partnerships
- Manage the full sales process from initial customer interest to close.
- Learn the Acquia product portfolio and become a product expert
- Assist in training staff and management to develop a world class team.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.