As a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Winner and voted one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2021, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech company enabling over 2,000 mid-market to enterprise companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as Amazon, Salesforce, Amway, Boston Celtics, Baltimore Ravens, BrightView Health, and the Southern Company have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
MineralTree’s headquarters is located in Cambridge, MA with offices in Alpharetta, GA, Redwood City, CA, and Bengaluru, India. Our team currently has the option to work remotely due to COVID-19 and return to the office with a flexible schedule when it is safe to do so. Our Senior Manager / Director of Payment Optimization can be based remotely or from one of our US office locations.
We are searching for a Senior Manager or Director of Payment Optimization to lead a team responsible for optimizing our customers’ payments, providing value to their suppliers, and generating revenue for MineralTree. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Payments, this highly strategic role requires the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented, highly visible environment where many complex situations need to be handled simultaneously.
- Lead the company’s supplier enablement function, including campaign coordination with buyers
- Manage and develop a team of highly engaged associates
- Foster a positive working environment and strong culture of collaboration and performance
- Drive growth in the number of suppliers in MineralTree’s payment network and in the volume of key payment programs such as virtual cards and foreign exchange payments
- Directly engage with key customers, prospects, and partners as needed to support program growth
- Monitor and evolve metrics on payment program health and team performance to provide business insight and guide decision-making
- Critically evaluate the business processes related to the function, and make improvements where needed
- Lead various projects to expand MineralTree’s payment solutions and report on progress to senior management
- Directly contribute to such projects as needed to ensure successful completion
- Act as a thought leader and evangelist for our payment strategy within the organization
- Other duties as required to support MineralTree’s and our customers’ success
- Experience in a lead role in merchant acquiring sales, supplier enablement, and/or campaign coordination
- Proven leadership, management, and coaching skills
- Unstoppable resourcefulness with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter who enjoys working with data and people in equal measure
- Strong relationship-building and customer service skills, combined with technical aptitude
- Interest in being part of a fast-paced and growing culture
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee you will enjoy a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits for your peace of mind, such as -- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental insurance, vision, life, disability and more! You will save for retirement through our 401K and have the opportunity for growth with our tuition reimbursement. We also know that talented people tend to hang together, which is why we provide you with the opportunity to earn significant referral bonuses. With hard work comes the need for time off, so we provide unlimited vacation giving you the opportunity to recharge. These are just a few of the great benefits we offer. We look forward telling you more about all of the great benefits and perks here at MineralTree!
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.