Senior Manager, Customer Success (Mid-Market) at Klaviyo
As a leader of the Customer Success organization, our job is to solve for both the customer experience and our employee experience. We will do this by creating trust with both our customers and our team through our humility, open-mindness, and giving the team a strong sense of purpose with being part of the Customer Success organization. Our job is to empower the team giving them the clear vision, direction, and support they need to grow and be successful in helping our customers own their growth.
The Senior Manager of MidMarket+ CSM will lead a team of managers to deliver on the vision of the MidMarket CSM team to deliver a world class customer experience. You'll be responsible for the growth and development of your team, driving efficiency through improved process and operationalizing plans, acting as an escalation point for customer and team issues (resolving them as they arise), and leading your team to develop and execute the strategies necessary to reach Klaviyo’s business goals.
The position reports to the Director of Customer Success. You will focus on and contribute to refining the MidMarket+ customer experience, collaborating closely with Onboarding, Sales and Marketing leaders to build out the upmarket customer engagement model. You will fully own the MidMarket+ customer experience post-onboarding and will be responsible for the North American MidMarket+ CSM teams churn numbers, net retention and NPS.
You are highly collaborative and innovative with a track record of relentless & effective execution, results driven, ensuring data is leveraged to make all decisions and you are excited to tackle some of our Klaviyo’s most challenging opportunities for improving the customer experience.
- Responsible for working with the director of CS to manage the planning and directing of the MidMarket+ CSM business function successfully through clear goal setting, objectives, plans of execution and team metrics. Responsible for ensuring the goals cascade to all workers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to roll out a new, ‘white-glove’ MidMarket customer experience, driving alignment between sales, onboarding, CSM and technical solutions architects in order to improve customer sentiment
- Keeps the customer journey at the center of all decisions and identification key areas of opportunity to improve and scale the customer experience. Collaborate with cross functional teams to mitigate customer risk at scale and help your team to secure necessary assistance.
- Proactively and successfully partners with key people in marketing, sales, finance and product to achieve shared goals and objectives. Has the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- Leverages data and objective measures to design and make key business decisions. Focused on the key strategies and execution of the business unit with visibility into cross functional impact.
- Reporting out monthly to the Director of CS on key metrics, highlights, lowlights areas of risk and areas for opportunity of your customer base. Ability to analyze issues and problem solve in an objective and scalable way.
- Assign accounts and distribute work across individuals for optimal customer coverage and team balance.
- Hires and develops managers; coaching through effective leadership, how to have an effective 1:1, how to hold a team meeting, how to hold a team accountable, how to stretch top talent and effective performance management.
- Creates an inclusive culture on their team through leading by example with being humble and open-minded, and operating with high integrity by being open to feedback.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.