Senior Manager, Business Systems at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:00 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Sr Manager, Business Systems.
As the Sr. Manager, Business Systems you will be the architect and technical owner of the company’s CRM and ERP solutions, supporting the Sales, Marketing, and Finance organizations, as well as the functional leader of both in-house and outsourced Salesforce and Netsuite Administrators. You will report to the VP, Global Sales Operations and build deep relationships with your stakeholders to understand both their processes and how their processes fit into the enterprise context. You will work cross-functionally with a team to research, develop, and implement enterprise-level best practices and solutions that will result in providing business users and leaders superior data for making better, faster business decisions. You'll also coach colleagues on process management and improvement so as to build excellence the competency across the business.
As the Sr. Manager, Business Systems you will:
- Serve as the primary technical SME and owner of all key platforms supporting the Sales and Marketing organizations (including: Salesforce, NetSuite, Gainsight, Steelbrick, Salesloft, and Marketo)
- Manage a global team of 5+ developers and administrators, focusing on the identification of business requirements, functional design, and process design - including program management, process flowing, prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures
- Provide thought leadership on best practices in CRM, ERP, and other business systems across Sales, Marketing, and Finance to operate the Everbridge business efficiently and effectively - optimizing and automating business processes to scale globally
- Oversee and take responsibility for the successful and timely completion of Salesforce projects within a set budget and schedule while building a deep understanding of company business processes, from the team to the enterprise level
- · Develop solutions to support and improve business processes in alignment with IT strategy and architecture and lead cross-functional projects to implement new integrations, processes, and technical solutions using enterprise business systems
- · Responsible for managing prioritization, project planning, and ongoing activity management for your team, which includes both in-house and outsourced members
- · Consult with owners of other systems and our broader data warehouse on how to both enable data to be accessible across platforms and for multiple uses and how we can leverage our enterprise systems to support the people, process, and work to drive better and faster decision making
- · Develop and monitor KPIs to monitor improvements to ensure performance is sustained and effective
- · Partner with the People Team to professionally develop staff for high performance and long-term career growth; inspire commitment, loyalty, pride, and spirit in the organization
What you'll bring
- Position Requirements
- 10+ years of consulting and/or CRM implementation experience
- 3+ years in administering Salesforce and 2+ years in administering Netsuite
- Exposure to Marketo or equivalent marketing automation tools
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- Demonstrated experience managing large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
- Salesforce certifications are preferred
- Consulting experience is a plus
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description