Senior Manager, Account Management at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is seeking a of Account Management to join our team. This leader would oversee a group of Account Managers who support and drive revenue with our existing US Government (Federal, State and Local) and Higher Education customer base. This role requires cross-functional work to advocate for customers and team, becoming their voice internally to help escalate and solve issues as well as innovate. This role also requires strong collaboration to understand customer and team business priorities and help them achieve success.Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead a team of 7-9 Account Managers plus a Team Lead to successfully own and develop their accounts, and grow the overall book of business
- Report on team metrics (activity & pipeline) and provide forecasting to Senior Leadership
- As a member of the Leadership team, contribute to the overall growth and success of the Company
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various teams including: Acquia’s Field Sales, Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, Product, Support and Professional Services to ensure a positive customer experience and customer growth
- Execute and iterate on internal processes to create effective management of accounts and measurements of team performance while decreasing roadblocks
- Develop strategies to achieve growth and retention goals
- 3-5 years relevant industry experience
- Leader experience required, 3-5 years of experience is a plus
- Experience managing a pipeline and forecasting sales
- Experience with both renewal and expansion preferred
- Success in motivating and managing a team
- Excellent written/verbal skills
- Ability to think strategically and bring structure to team while building a collaborative culture
- Align with Company priorities as well as departmental goals
- Motivates team and keeps them focused on highest priorities
- Ability to travel (limited)
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.