Senior IT Vendor Manager at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:28 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, January 18, 2020
Everbridge is looking for a highly skilled and proven individual to manage the commercial and contractual vendor relationships while keeping expenses with the Operational Budget. Acts as the key contact and subject matter expert for all contract-related and vendor activities while working with key stakeholders to ensure that business and production requirements are met.
The successful candidate will have experiences with the vendor lifecycle for all production services from identifying potential services providers through termination of service. Candidates should have experience managing multi-million-dollar budgets, contractual review and negotiation for business terms and a general technical knowledge for all operational services, including hosting, communication, software, third party, security and monitoring.
As the Senior Vendor Manager, you will join a team of dedicated, intelligent, fast-paced engineers in an Operations Team while also working with others in outside departments within the company from Finance & Accounting, to Legal and Product Management.
What you'll do:
- Manage/govern key components of large operational contracts – telecommunications, cloud hosting, thirty-party, software licensing and services, monitoring and security
- Develop strong working relationships with key vendor contracts
- Develop annual budget for Operational Cost of Goods expenses
- Identify, manage and report expense savings initiatives for SaaS Operations or Corporate initiatives
- Justify, review and approve all expenses with Finance & Accounting including Purchase Order generation
- Manage provider risks, issues and action items and serve as an escalation point for major vendors
- Track submission of deliverables and obligations from vendor
- Conduct and assist with vendor management and service delivery meetings
- Work with departmental managers to understand requirements and major deliverables from vendors (NOC, key managers)
- Provide periodic updates to various stakeholders
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of experience managing large and complex operations contracts in one or more categories including hardware, cloud hosting, software services and communications
- Proven ability to review and provide variance explanations for large operational expenses and budgets
- Excel and Power Point skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- US Citizen required
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description