Senior Integrations Consultant at Immersive Labs
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
Collaborative people that create ingenious solutions
We're an optimistic, motivated and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber workforce optimization experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the human cyber abilities of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats.
Constantly evolving cyber risks are no longer the sole responsibility of technical teams. The capabilities of the entire workforce must now be enhanced to protect from, defend against and respond to attacks.
Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by continuously analyzing and enhancing their capabilities, engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 250 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already enabling organizations including KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Immersive Labs is seeking a Sr. Integrations Consultant to join its Professional Services team. In this role you will report to the Director of Professional Services and have an opportunity to help us design and launch a wide range of integrations services; SSO, Auto-SSO, Systems Integrations (LMS, LXP, ATS, etc.), Data Feeds and API Consulting to name a few. You will have an opportunity to work closely with our Product and Engineering teams, clearly articulating integration priorities based on your expert understanding of our customers’ integration needs.
Your role will be customer facing, leading integration service projects that drive value for our customers during the early stages of their journey with Immersive Labs. Your contributions will help drive customer adoption and usage while ensuring customers can leverage the full capabilities of the Immersive Labs platform to drive cyber workforce optimization.
Your main responsibilities
- Partner closely with the Immersive Labs Product & Engineering teams to build and deliver Integrations Services.
- Deliver SSO, System Integrations, API Consulting, Data Feeds and other Integration services with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Partner with the Presales team (Solutions Engineers) to assist prospective customers in understanding the capabilities of our integration services.
- Assist in the hiring and training of new Integration Consultants as we scale the Integrations team.
- Looks for unique solutions and think outside the box to satisfy non-typical customer requests
- Act as a partner to internal data teams to ensure data integrity, availability, and accessibility for our customers.
To be successful
- BA/BS degree in a technology related field or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a SaaS based Professional Services organization building and delivering integration services.
- 5+ years of customer engagement experience including services, sales or other customer facing roles.
- Understanding of traditional SaaS integration points (SAML SSO, APIs, etc.)
- Proficiency and experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, etc) and/or languages (SQL, R, Python etc)
- Broad understanding of Cybersecurity industry, frameworks, and principles.
- Exceptional business acumen with ability to communicate complex issues and technologies in very simple terms
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fueled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do.
- Agile - We manage ambiguity, making timely and effective decisions
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, and birthday afternoon off
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviors
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit our North American HQ is based in the center of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.