Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber workforce optimization experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the human cyber abilities of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats.
Constantly evolving cyber risks are no longer the sole responsibility of technical teams. The capabilities of the entire workforce must now be enhanced to protect from, defend against and respond to attacks.
Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by continuously analyzing and enhancing their capabilities, engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 250 employees, and announced funding of more than €100 million. Our technology is already enabling organizations including NHS, City of London Police, Daimler and Deutsche Bank to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
You will join a team of 7 in Germany as the first person focus on business development efforts into the Government and Public Sector across the DACH market. You'll need to have expertise of taking a complex software solution into these high level customers, those customers you are able to win within this sector across the DACH region will become flagship accounts for the whole of EMEA.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities across the federal and government landscape in Germany
- You will need to work across multiple departments such as the marketing team to generate sector specific campaigns using your expertise or leveraging the channel/alliance partners as required
- The product is new to this market so you will need to educate and persuade new customers to use the Immersive Labs platform in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- Targeting the correct events or workshops to develop relationships with senior stakeholders. You may be aware of sector or client specific events the team are yet to discover.
To be successful:
- You will have experience in a quota carrying sales role for a cybersecurity focused vendor/consultancy or high growth company
- A strong and detailed sales process, which helps in educating a client as well as discovering those pain points to progress the sale. This could be a methodology you have found particularly useful in previous roles.
- Previous experience selling into cybersecurity or information security departments of target customers. Can you discuss specific issues with decision makers in these areas to have an immediate impact.
- Establishing, strengthening, and maintain relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects
- Use resources available to resolve technical challenges especially when you don’t know the answer. The presales team and content team will be happy to help you.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions.
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills
- Fluent in both English and German. This will be both beneficial in speaking with clients but will also help you enjoy the Immersive Labs culture.
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - Valuing different opinions and beliefs.
- Driven - We set personal goals, learn from our experiences and focus on development
- Agile - We analyze our environment and consider different approaches
As a Senior Account Manager for the Government sector you will need to live these values within the Immersive Labs ecosystem but also imprint these on both potential and existing clients.
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 33 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- We currently do not have a hub in Germany but you can visit the nearest hub which is our UK Headquarters in Bristol as often as you need.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!