Senior Director of Channel Sales
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Directing partner strategy for system integrator, consulting company and SaaS vendors for direct and indirect channel revenue
- Developing and executing on sales and marketing strategies to recruit partners, establish deep go-to-market partnerships with executive-level commitment and drive execution at all levels of partners to meet/exceed revenue goals
- Building, managing and developing a high performance team of regional channel sales managers
- Developing and executing a partner enablement program to ensure rapid onboarding, sales success and great customer experiences
- Building close, productive relations with other teams especially marketing and direct sales counterparts for required partner targeting, pipeline development and sales execution across sales regions
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- 10+ years of demonstrated sales and channel leadership in enterprise software
- Demonstrated success in developing, leading and implementing a comprehensive SI and channel program in a high caliber, growth stage software company
- Proven track record driving net new revenue by building new and scaling existing global & regional system integrators across horizontal and vertical industry practices
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas and hands-on experience managing channel partners sales teams
- Existing power relationships with top tier global system integrators
- 3+ years in complex software as service, cloud services, middleware, application development products or business process markets or thoroughly expressed understanding of Mendix value proposition
- Proven track record building and/or managing international teams and partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, MBA a plus
Read Full Job Description