Mendix is a low-code app development platform:
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.” Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams. Thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Rabobank Netherlands, Zurich Insurance, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas faster with the help of the Mendix Platform.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable market position and resources.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We are looking for a creative, innovative, and inspiring personality with a passion for customer success and expansion. As a (Senior) Customer Success Manager, you will join our rapidly growing company and become an integral part of an exceptional team who is transforming the way companies focus their digital transformation effort.
- Building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption and expansion of the Mendix platform in order to exceed our revenue goals. The Customer Success Manager will work closely with Account Executives to establish and build long-term business relationships within designated accounts and execute on-account plans jointly made.
- Leading the post-sales effort in building Enterprise Success Programs through which you will deliver consistent value to your customers.
- Becoming a Mendix platform-adoption expert so that you can intelligently discuss and teach the value and purpose of each part of the Mendix platform as well as the adoption roadmap.
- Applying your domain expertise with customers in best-practice discussions that can either be specific to the use of Mendix or more general regarding enterprise success.
- Your focus will be on customer intimacy as you deliver business impact and innovation to customers by truly understanding their key business drivers.
- The Customer Success Manager is a high-impact and very visible role responsible for ensuring the pervasive enterprise adoption of the Mendix platform and for closing enterprise contracts within an
- Demonstrable experience in executive-level account management. Starting with pre-sales through the full lifecycle within a high-growth technology environment
- 8-10 plus years of consulting and/or SaaS based technical account management experience
- Experience as the customer facing leader responsible for the management of successful Professional Services operations for a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business or related technology. (Cloud Industry and IT Systems Management knowledge is strongly preferred.)
- Hands on software development or IT experience strongly preferred
- Accountability for driving additional revenue through customer expansion
- An understanding of technology and an ability to distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven effectiveness in complex digital transformation projects
- A strong digital transformational vision
- Exceptional executive-level communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with customer onboarding and customer success
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Working at Mendix
Mendix has been recognized as a Best Cloud Computing Company to Work For by Forbes. With offices in 16+ countries including headquarters in Rotterdam and Boston, Mendix provides an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
While each employee brings their own unique cultures and personalities to the workplace, we collectively live by our Mendix Blue Guiding Principles:
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.