Senior Customer Success Manager
GreatHorn is looking for a highly motivated strategic Customer Success Manager who will manage customer health and retention. You will act as the main point of contact during the entire customer lifecycle - onboarding, implementation, adoption, renewal, and expansion. You will also be accountable for customers realizing GreatHorn’s value at all stakeholder levels.
- Become a go-to expert on how to implement and configure GreatHorn’s security platform.
- Serve as a trusted advisor delivering best practices and guidance to customers.
- Be a primary point of contact for coordination of issue management and problem resolution.
- Serve as a customer advocate, responsible for conveying customer requirements, feature requests, feedback, etc. to Product Management.
- Monitor customer health, identify risk, develop success plans, and deliver recommendations.
- Travel to meet with customers on a regular basis (quarterly at a minimum).
- Define and manage key customer KPIs and metrics including product adoption and usage.
- Create best-practice guidelines, training materials, and knowledgebase articles.
- Work with Marketing to drive thought leadership with blog posts or articles about observed attack trends.
- Ability to identify key champions and identify potential expansion opportunities.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Professional Services, or other post-sale customer-facing role.
- Passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience and an eagerness to contribute to building a stellar customer success program.
- A natural curiosity, appetite to deeply understand technology workflows, and self-learning tactics to become a product expert.
- Experience supporting enterprise IT products or services in the security space.
- Excellent people skills and comfort interacting with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work, suitable for customer-facing materials and interaction.
- Strong time management, problem solving, and project management, skills.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites and spend time outside of the office to understand the customer environment and build relationships.
- Comfortable analyzing data in tools like Microsoft excel and pivot tables. Experience with regular expressions a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment, leveraging company resources to solve customer challenges/requirements. Small company/start-up experience preferred.
You will be joining a highly talented team made up of security start-up experts who care deeply about their customers. This team is passionate about safeguarding the mission critical communication capabilities of businesses globally. We are fanatically driven to make one of the most basic new-age communication modalities, email, safe and secure to use in a world which is not only constantly evolving, but which is constantly under attack with phishing attempts, identity theft, ransomware, and more.
We are a “work family”. As such, we are highly selective as to who we ask to join. However, if we mutually agree that it makes sense, you will be joining a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making GreatHorn a great place to work!
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, vision, and dental insurance, a matched 401k, unlimited vacation time, a fully stocked kitchen, and weekly catered team lunches.
GreatHorn is disrupting the email security industry to better protect organizations against advanced email threats through modern data analytics, machine learning, and cloud-native design. Our execution of this mission has driven triple-digit growth for three years in a row, and we’re poised to accelerate that growth in the coming year.
Run by a team of cybersecurity veterans with a track record of success, we solve a pervasive problem with smart technology, employ clever people with common sense from diverse backgrounds, and adhere to a “No A**holes” policy. If that sounds like a place you’d fit in, we hope you’ll come join us!
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds.
To apply for this position, email your resume to: [email protected].