Senior Business Development Associate
What you’ll do as a Senior Business Development Associate:
- Identify business opportunities and support/lead negotiations on potential business partnerships with various rights holders in the sports and media industries
- Maintain consistent dialogue with potential/current partners and manage a negotiation process from inception to contract execution
- Work with internal stakeholders throughout the negotiation process to address various business needs and reach consensus on optimal deal structure
- Be the point person for various business development support functions including:
- Internal analysis and valuation of various partnership opportunities
- Preparation of presentation materials for DraftKings executive leadership and board
- Creation of DK overview materials for potential partners as needed
- Up to date tracking of external conversation/negotiation status and maintaining deal process timeline checkpoints
- Work closely with DraftKings account management team to ensure partnerships are being executed upon and performing as negotiated
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with properties and partners; engage with them on a regular basis to maintain strong lines of communication
- Stay well versed in industry news and emerging trends and being able to identify how these insights can be of benefit to the DraftKings business
- Attend industry events as required
- Support of other ad hoc business development needs as needed
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 3-4 years of experience in business development/strategic partnerships, specifically in the sports and media industries.
- Experience applying insights from data/analytics to multi-faceted business model.
- Adept with Microsoft Office.