InterSystems Corporation, a leading developer of database and integration technologies, is seeking candidates for its North American Sales Engineering Group. The role is Anaytics/AI/ML focused, client-facing, fast-paced, wide-ranging and challenging. It requires a mixture of analytics/AI/ML development and deployment skills, artificial intelligence/machine learning familiarity, hands-on coding and problem-solving, presentation skills, sales awareness, and business acumen. Regional travel is extensive.
- Coordinating with InterSystems' Account Representatives and all other departments to ensure a close, long-term relationship with our clients
- Working closely with System Integrators and Project Managers, especially during the early stages of adoption and technically challenging projects, to ensure successful implementations
- Recommending technical architectures, model design, development patterns, migration strategies, upgrade procedures, and operational best practices
- Designing AI/ML pipelines in demos/prototypes involving clinical workflows (i.e. no-show prediction, evaluating readmission risk, etc.)
- Designing, building, and presenting Proofs of Concept (PoCs) to prospects and partners
- Delivering standard and customized on-site training in a classroom environment
- Supporting our clients during beta test programs or pre-launch activities
- Supporting marketing activities at trade shows, conferences, seminars etc.
- Keeping up-to-date with InterSystems products and contemporary IT industry developments (including competitive products) and undertaking any relevant self-development or training
- Creating prototypes and coordinating with product management to enhance product offerings based on client desires/needs
- Writing competitive proposals, solution overviews, sales collateral, etc. to support pre-sale efforts
- Personal presence to establish yourself as a trusted advisor to development and delivery managers and senior architects
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong technical and business writing skills
- Proven business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated expertise in troubleshooting
- Knowledge of AI/ML concepts, including feature engineering, model training, model selection, parameter tuning, and model deployment
- Demonstrated experience with most/all of the following
- Python, AI/ML Frameworks (TensorFlow, SPARK, Torch, Scikit-learn, DataRobot, etc.)
- Tableau, PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAS, Cognos, etc.
- SQL and ODBC / JDBC
- XML, XSLT, JSON, SOAP, REST
- Cloud hardware services, containers, kubernetes, etc.
- Server-side programming languages, object-oriented programming
- Windows, Unix/Linux, MAC OS X
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.