Senior Account Manager
Greater Boston Area
Klaviyo is using technology to reinvent email marketing from the ground up. For too long marketing has been pretty selfish. Companies blast everyone with the same email, not because they think that’s what customers want, but because they don’t have a choice. Klaviyo fundamentally changes the game. Our software ties together everything companies know about their customers, processes massive quantities of data in real-time, and uses it to drive a platform that’s part CRM, part analytics engine, and 100% an email platform that gets results. Technology has come a long way in the last 15 years, but email hasn’t really changed. We’re here to fix that.
Senior Account Manager at Klaviyo
Senior Account Managers at Klaviyo are given a tremendous opportunity to have a huge positive impact on Klaviyo’s largest, most strategic customers. Senior AMs pride themselves on being product experts that truly understand their customers' growth goals, KPIs, and product vision. Klaviyo's focus is on driving growth for our customers and our AMs will be aligned with some of the biggest names in ecommerce. AMs will partner with their customers to identify new revenue generation opportunities, review quarterly growth against KPIs, unblock technical hurdles, and drive overall product adoption. The Senior AM will be assigned roughly 30 customers and will work closely with Customer Success Managers, Product & Engineering to make sure that their customers are always set up for success and moving in the right direction.
- 3+ years of Martech experience.
- 5+ years experience working with either Mid-Market or Enterprise customers, ideally B2C customers.
- Comfortable handling renewals, negotiating contracts, partnering with Customer Success and other business units.
- Sales experience preferred, but not required. The Senior AM must be comfortable handling competitive situations and positioning Klaviyo as the optimal marketing platform for driving revenue growth.
- Proven experience putting together Quarterly Business Reviews & ROI reports.
Read Full Job Description