Senior Account Executive
Greater Boston Area
Klaviyo is using technology to reinvent email marketing from the ground up. For too long marketing has been pretty selfish. Companies blast everyone with the same email, not because they think that’s what customers want, but because they don’t have a choice. Klaviyo fundamentally changes the game. Our software ties together everything companies know about their customers, processes massive quantities of data in real-time, and uses it to drive a platform that’s part CRM, part analytics engine, and 100% an email platform that gets results. Technology has come a long way in the last 15 years, but email hasn’t really changed. We’re here to fix that.
Senior Account Executive at Klaviyo
AEs at Klaviyo are given a tremendous opportunity to have a huge positive impact on Klaviyo’s prospects, on Klaviyo’s trajectory and as a result, on themselves. At Klaviyo, AEs pride themselves on being product experts who focus on closing deals the right way -- with the right customers whom they set up for success. AEs at Klaviyo run the entire sales cycle -- from qualification to demo to driving the buying process to close -- with minimal air support, all while managing dozens of prospects at once. The best AEs are able to close over 50% of their opportunities, forecast their business with accuracy, and proactively manage and extract value from their territory long term.
- Close 15-20 new customers per month primarily from inbound leads
- Quickly become an expert in the Klaviyo product
- Actively manage your pipeline and territory for long-term sustained success
- Accurately record interactions with prospects in Salesforce.com
- Team with BDRs and Sales Engineers in pursuit of business
- Report to the Director of Sales
- Are excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals and making $$
- Have a well-developed sales framework that you can apply to Klaviyo, while also embracing opportunities to learn and improve
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building
- Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic
- Are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable startup
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.
It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast. And it’s what our culture is all about.
Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible, and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Your curiosity has led you this far, so if this sounds like your ideal place to work, apply now!
Read Full Job Description