Senior Account Executive, US
About Salary Finance
We’re looking for an exceptional, driven, high-calibre Senior Account Executive. Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, this is a high-impact role combining commercial and people management skills. You will be responsible for identifying, building, closing and managing mutually beneficial relationships with employers.
- You are passionate about technology and social impact, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- You have experience in employee benefits, financial services, or innovative high growth companies.
- You understand an enterprise sales model and are comfortable with longer sales cycles.
- You are a strong leader and have the ability to motivate and inspire.
- You have the capacity to build as well as execute commercial strategies.
- You have the ability to identify, analyze, segment, target and win new business opportunities.
- You have the ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization in an open office setting and a highly collaborative environment with a high growth, start-up mentality.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- You are a persuasive communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and are capable of comprehending and presenting complex technical topics and information in an easy to understand format.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree.
Nice to have
- You have 5+ years of sales experience, looking for a challenge and are ready to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- You have experience of selling both a B2B and B2C offering.
- You have experience of driving exponential growth and revenue generation in a rapid growth and lean environment.
- Help cultivate a culture focused on hard work, collaboration, accountability and results through robust people development and performance accountability.
- Assist the Head of Partnerships in designing, developing and implementing scalable best practices to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-team collaboration.
- Foster collaborative working relationships throughout the sales cycle in pursuit of the of the company’s overall business goals.
- Implement sales strategy across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to high growth.
- Manage strategic partnerships and client relationships to drive profitable revenues across all channels.
- Develop long-term plans and budgets for the sales function and monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Analyst to manage the sales pipeline to ensure accurate and adequate lead inflow to reach targeted objectives.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Regular company socials
- Fast-growing environment
- Generous company benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance with 50% covered by company; 20 personal days and extra day off on your birthday.
We’re looking for people who will make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team which is passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more at salaryfinance.com/US