Security, Fraud, and Biometric Sales at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Security, Fraud, and Biometrics Sales Executive will partner with Nuance account executives, and be the primary customer relationship owner, responsible for developing and executing on both strategic and tactical sales plans for Nuance Fraud and Biometric Products. As a vital member of the Nuance North American sales team, you will be responsible for selling to named accounts and partner channel. In addition, you will also handle aligning the appropriate company resources to enable continuous growth within each account. You are someone with an extensive knowledge of the Security, Fraud, and Biometrics industry with a background in contact center sales for application in financial services and other verticals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Education: College Degree or Comparable Work Experience
- Years of experience: 3+ years of enterprise sales
- Acquire and integrate industry and market knowledge related to the competitive landscape, emerging security and fraud risk trends and technologies
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quotas and objectives
- Generate and grow new and recurring revenue in assigned accounts and territory
- Working with Nuance sales engineers to oversee proof of concepts and construct results presentations
- Cultivate strategic relationships with Nuance sales, professional services, product, and marketing
- Cultivate strategic relationships with existing and prospective customer stakeholders (business and technical)
- Utilize solution-selling and value-based methodologies to sell enterprise authentication, security, and fraud solutions
- Formulate and execute pipeline development
- Execute each sales activity in accordance with Nuance approved methodologies for opportunity identification and qualification, solution and business case development, and pricing
- Ability to present full solution and conduct product demonstration to existing and prospective customers
- Ability to work closely with Marketing and Product Management
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Record of successful selling, business development, executive level influence, and exceptional communication and presence
- Ability to handle multiple opportunities to meet deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all sales and customer interactions
- Ability to articulate solution value proposition and finacial benefits i.e. ROI, business case etc...
- Exceptional communication and personal skills
- Excellent preparation and presentation skills for executive meetings
- Proficiency with software productivity tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Succesful sales experience selling Security, Fraud, and Biometric solutions
- Contact Center selling background, and must have a working knowledge of contact center technologies and channels
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.