Salesforce Business Analyst at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work’s made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus Enterprise Applications team is looking for an expert Salesforce Business Analyst to build mission critical solutions for specific business needs. Salesforce developers work multi-functionally to build custom, scalable processes for the company.
What you’ll do:
- CS Degree or equivalent with 2+ years’ experience working in a IT or Business Systems developer role specifically working on Salesforce
- Able to demonstrate experience with Salesforce development
- Proven experience with Apex, SOQL, SOSL and Visualforce experience
- Knowledge of full software creation process
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities
- Prepare documentation covering design and code
- Assist in design and development of custom Salesforce functionality to given requirements from Enterprise Architect and Business Analyst
- An understanding of Object-Oriented design methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently
- Good attention to detail
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
Who You Are:
- Be Bold– work with the team to deliver high quality, scalable, configurable and documented solutions to business requirements
- Be Pioneering – using your experience and knowledge to suggest solutions that might not be obvious but will give CarGurus a competitive edge with its business systems
- Be Transparent – communicate and help others with any blockers to their work and be open to accepting input from other members of the team
- Move Quickly – the business is ever changing and we must be flexible and move quickly with those changes to help CarGurus grow
- Be Data Driven – use information and experience to drive decisions and research new tools and solutions
- Have Integrity - CarGurus sets high ethical standards and as a part of the CarGurus family we expect principled leadership, respect and fairness
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.