Want to be part of a revolution? Already the leader in application monitoring solutions, Dynatrace is redefining the rules of performance with, Dynatrace One, its new 3rd generation platform. We are searching for a Salesforce Business Analyst to support our growing business and advance the value and benefits of information intelligence across our business applications.
Do you have what it takes? Come join our dynamic and growing IT center of excellence!
Under the guidance of the Senior Director of Business Systems, you will play a key role in managing the software development lifecycle for Dynatrace cloud-based business applications. You will part of the team responsible for daily production support and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manage global Salesforce.com business application across Sales, Marketing, Finance, Services and other organizations by resolving production support tickets, treating logged issues, managing users and coordinating escalations as necessary.
- Perform Salesforce.com support across all processes related to the deployment of Salesforce Lead, Opportunity, Quote, Contract and Subscription, Renewals and Sales Orders.
- Create and manage all aspects of users’ security; profiles, roles, permissions, and sharing rules.
- Assist users in creating self-service reports.
- Perform tasks as needed to monitor corporate adherence to standard processes and compliance with corporate policies.
- Provide quality assurance testing of business enhancements and reports on a needed basis.
- Configure Salesforce maintenance request
- Prepare and execute data migrations
- Document knowledge base articles and system process flows
- Mentor and lead junior level admins.
- Bachelors’ degree or in process of bachelors degree preferred
- 3 years of experience delivering Salesforce application technical services (custom objects & fields, workflow and validation rules, page layouts, reports & dashboards)
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ preferably with a SaaS based business.
- Experience with data tools like Data Loader and Demand Tools preferred
- Experience in supporting 1,500+ SFDC users preferred
- Willingness to participate in Trailhead courses, obtain Salesforce certification(s) and eager to learn new technologies and take on additional responsibilities.
- Ambitious, highly motivated team player committed to delivering outstanding customer support aligned with Business Systems initiatives.
- Possess an understanding of commercial sales processes; demand generation, lead, opportunity, contract, sales order and booking management
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with data management with focus on attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work across the organization with users at various levels of application proficiency
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
Why work at Dynatrace?
Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We're redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today's digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Do you have what it takes to revolutionize the performance industry? We need big thinkers who don't settle for the status quo and want to push their careers to the next level. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.