The Predictive Index is a technology company and the leader in talent optimization. We are also an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Drift, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, DocuSign, and Nissan—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
We are seeking an energetic, hard-working, solutions oriented Salesforce Business Applications Administrator who will be responsible for ensuring the continued performance and success of The Predictive Index’s Salesforce instance. The Salesforce Administrator will work to continuously improve The Predictive Index’s Salesforce instance and expand its features and functionality to enable efficient business operations. The ideal candidate will be a Salesforce Administrator that has experience both in administering Salesforce while also having experience building solutions on the Salesforce Platform, both with and without code.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees’ careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you’re expected to think outside the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Analyze existing processes and make recommendations to better streamline the Company’s operations within Salesforce.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce platform using workflows, e-mail alerts, custom objects, and record types and maintain documentation of processes and workflows.
- Create reports and dashboards to analyze key information contained within Salesforce.
- Work with the Company’s Salesforce and Development teams to maintain and enhance the existing connection between the Company’s Salesforce.com environment and the Predictive Index Software that enables and manages software for existing clients and users.
- Perform all the roles of the Salesforce Administrator for the company including managing licenses, setting up profiles and users, and maintaining installed packages and integrations.
- Enhance the user experience across the Predictive Index’s Partner Community and handle escalations for Partner Community support cases.
- Provide on-going support and training on the Salesforce platform to end users.
- Maintain data quality through ongoing data analysis, record deduplication, and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data quality.
- Identify and leverage new trends and features in Salesforce and associated technologies to maximize the potential of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred with 2+ years of experience administering a Salesforce instance.
- 2+ years of experience configuring and developing Salesforce applications utilizing workflows, e-mail alerts, custom objects and fields, and page layouts and record types.
- Must possess at minimum the Salesforce Certified Administrator certificate. Salesforce Advanced Administrator and/or Salesforce Platform App Builder certifications preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Communities and Salesforce CPQ a plus.
- Experience with Dataloader and performing data cleanup and/or data migration to and from Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge of SQL, and an understanding of relational databases and of API capabilities between Salesforce and external systems.
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to collect, organize, and analyze data; summarize findings and develop conclusions and recommendations for the Salesforce team.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Self-starter who takes initiative, is proactive, and is able to prioritize multiple projects involving various end users by meeting deadlines and proactively communicating status updates.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, from end-users to Senior Management
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
- Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
- Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
- Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
- Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
- Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
- Drive: Own it.
- Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.