Salesforce Administrator at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:54 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
The Everbridge Salesforce Administrator provides support to the global Everbridge Support, Services, and Business Operations teams reporting to the Manager, CRM Systems. The person filling this role will join the Corporate Business System staff supporting a complex and customized Salesforce.com environment. As a Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will be part of a team responsible for the performance, processes, training, and integrity of the system. The Salesforce Administrator will conduct a variety of administrative, configuration, development, and reporting tasks in supporting the business teams.
What you'll do
- Provide SFDC administration including, advanced configuration such as managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce.com configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including changes and potential system implications, and provides training to new and existing users.
- Built complex sales and marketing reports and dashboards
- Utilize 3rd party applications to solve import complex sales and marketing business cases
- Leads and influences technical direction for large-scale, highly complex technical initiatives and/or projects requiring integration of cross-functional systems. Provides technical guidance in evaluating applications systems
- Configuring and maintaining the functional objects of Sales Cloud (will have the ability to assist in the support of Services Cloud)
- Ensure adoption and adherence to Salesforce.com governance framework and usage guidelines
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, and data integrity
- Collaborates with the business to prioritize key business/technical initiatives. Utilizes expert knowledge of the customers’ business to recommend solutions and ensures business and technology objectives are met and maintained.
- Understands user and process requirements and ensures those requirements can be achieved through high-quality deliverables
- Gather project requirements, build project plan, execute plan, supervise testing, and deploy project changes in Salesforce.com
- Provided daily administrative support for Salesforce.com Including; managing user setups, profiles, roles, customization of objects, field descriptions, record types, page layouts, visibility, and validation.
- Ability to use data loader for data imports to Salesforce.com and insured the quality of the data imported.
- Ensured accurate account and contact information for inside Salesforce.com
- Performs data de-duplication to ensure quality and accuracy of data inside Salesforce.com.
- Ability to create custom fields, page layouts, workflows, validation rules
- Ability to create automation using the SFDC process builder
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and experience
- 3+ years with Salesforce including configuration
- Experience with Salesforce sales cloud with lightning preferred
- Understanding of SFDC concepts and best practices.
- Strong technical writing skills. The ability to take the lead role in developing comprehensive functional specification documents, process flow diagrams, solution design documents, use cases, test plans, and training documentation.
- Experience with Salesforce workflows, UI design, reporting, dashboards, and app rollouts
- Excellent written communication, training, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to display creative thinking and problem-solving skill
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description