What you'll do
- Provide SFDC administration including, advanced configuration such as managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce.com configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including changes and potential system implications, and provides training to new and existing users.
- Built complex sales and marketing reports and dashboards
- Utilize 3rd party applications to solve import complex sales and marketing business cases
- Leads and influences technical direction for large-scale, highly complex technical initiatives and/or projects requiring integration of cross-functional systems. Provides technical guidance in evaluating applications systems
- Configuring and maintaining the functional objects of Sales Cloud (will have the ability to assist in the support of Services Cloud)
- Ensure adoption and adherence to Salesforce.com governance framework and usage guidelines
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, and data integrity
- Collaborates with the business to prioritize key business/technical initiatives. Utilizes expert knowledge of the customers’ business to recommend solutions and ensures business and technology objectives are met and maintained.
- Understands user and process requirements and ensures those requirements can be achieved through high-quality deliverables
- Gather project requirements, build project plan, execute plan, supervise testing, and deploy project changes in Salesforce.com
- Provided daily administrative support for Salesforce.com Including; managing user setups, profiles, roles, customization of objects, field descriptions, record types, page layouts, visibility, and validation.
- Ability to use data loader for data imports to Salesforce.com and insured the quality of the data imported.
- Ensured accurate account and contact information for inside Salesforce.com
- Performs data de-duplication to ensure quality and accuracy of data inside Salesforce.com.
- Ability to create custom fields, page layouts, workflows, validation rules
- Ability to create automation using the SFDC process builder
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and experience
- 3+ years with Salesforce including configuration
- Experience with Salesforce sales cloud with lightning preferred
- Understanding of SFDC concepts and best practices.
- Strong technical writing skills. The ability to take the lead role in developing comprehensive functional specification documents, process flow diagrams, solution design documents, use cases, test plans, and training documentation.
- Experience with Salesforce workflows, UI design, reporting, dashboards, and app rollouts
- Excellent written communication, training, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to display creative thinking and problem-solving skill