Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The xtraCHEF by Toast product line is centered around the restaurant back office. Through products like the AP Automation, Inventory, procurement and bill payment, we help restaurant operators manage their food cost and improve productivity.
Are you bready* for a change?
We are seeking a hands-on SalesForce Administrator Operations Analyst that will be responsible for supporting our sales organization. We are seeking a candidate with a background of working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams within a SaaS culture.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Assist with the development and continued improvement of our proposal process using Salesforce.com
- Ability to work through complex challenges within strict guidelines and workflows.
- Evaluate data, isolate trends or anomalies to improve current sales conditions.
- Coordinate sales reporting and forecasting used within the sales organization.
- Monitor and strive to maintain a high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organizations planning efforts.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Work closely with sales management to review sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Build process documentation across all Sales team workflows.
- Develop and manage dashboard reporting to best manage new KPIs and metrics.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 2 years’ experience in a B2B, SaaS sales environment.
- 3+ years' experience as a Salesforce Admin.
- Strong understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industries.
- Experience in building campaigns and analyzing the success rate.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in Sales, Marketing or related field.
- Proficient in
- Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Microsoft Office/Teams
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- SalesForce Admin Certification
*Bread puns encouraged but not required