Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Sales Training & Enablement Manager is responsible for the development of highly effective sales training content, as well as the delivery of training to ensure field readiness in support of our Enterprise Division’s revenue goals.
Reporting directly to the Director, Sales Training & Enablement, this position requires a self-starter with a unique blend of proven sales training development and delivery skills, project management skills, communication skills, and industry knowledge.
This position operates cross functionally as part of a virtual team of Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Professional Services and will act as the point person for value-based training; developing and delivering sales training content aligned with the Enterprise Division’s solutions offerings.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, and implement field sales training in support of company, division and line of business initiatives.
- Leveraging subject matter expert knowledge, develop sales training content focused on driving effective, differentiated conversations around Nuance Enterprise solutions.
- Assist in the development, administration and coordination of specific training schedules and programs, including new hire training, the annual sales kick off, and ongoing sales skills training.
- Develop and deliver programs that include industry, product and value-based selling skills training.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to create, update, and deliver training programs and materials that are effective and designed to improve the overall productivity of the sales force.
- Drive a consistent approach to obtaining and consolidating field sales feedback to regularly identify areas of improvement in solutions training and sales messaging, while working cross-functionally to develop a plan to rapidly close any gaps.
- Produce and deliver sales value-based training in various formats (online self-paced, webinar-based, classroom) to the direct, channel, and partner sales audiences.
- Measures and analyzes performance of sales personnel to determine needs
- Provides guidance within the sales organization and shares best practices; keeps informed of new training methods and techniques.
Education:BA/BS in business, marketing, management, sales or related area.
Number of Years of Work Experience:5 years, with a minimum of 2 years sales training experience in the technology industry, in classroom and online settings; 2 years in a sales or other client-facing role.
- Strong presentation and training skills, including online delivery.
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, as well as online learning software.
- Demonstrated ability to work comfortably and effectively with multiple levels of management.
- Up to 50% travel.
- Broad knowledge of Nuance Enterprise solutions portfolio.
- Experience working in a virtual office setting.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.