Sales Training Coordinator at ezCater
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
At ezCater we move fast and are constantly trying and learning new things. This year we’ve more than doubled our sales team, introduced new products, and are continuously improving the efficiency with which we go to market. That fast growth means that we have more of an emphasis on training and development.
That’s where you come in. We’re looking for someone who can help create and update our planning documents, streamline team communication, and efficiently schedule onboarding and training sessions. Experience is great, but a strong work ethic and great personality go a long way. While the role ultimately reports into the Sales Operations team, you’ll be responsible for supporting the entire sales department.
As the Sales Enablement Coordinator you will:
- Keep our teams informed on important news including new hires, sales processes, wins, top places for lunch, etc.
- Organize & collate internal documents and review processes to make sure we keep our i’s dotted and t’s crossed
- Keep us on schedule with coordinating training sessions and sales meetings
- Celebrate our Sales department’s milestones through oversight and maintenance of our birthday and work anniversary calendars
- Ensure we’re spending wisely by managing our annual sales team budget for things like department outings and swag orders
- Collaborate with everyone at ezCater. While your work may be supporting the sales department, it will involve input from and collaboration with folks from finance, marketing, analytics, talent, and service.
To succeed as a Sales Enablement Coordinator, you have:
- 1+ years of professional experience.
- Top-notch organizational skills: your closet is arranged by color and your remotes are lined up by size.
- Superb communication skills: You’ll be working with various stakeholders and varying levels of the organization, so impeccable communication skills are key.
- Comfortability receiving feedback: You’ll need to be able to pivot quickly and edit your work after receiving feedback. We’ll work as a team to put forth the best final product.
- A hunger for change: If something isn’t working, we fix it. And then we fix it again.
- Ability to be a circus-level juggler: You’re comfortable with a high-volume list of varied tasks and are comfortable prioritizing them.
- Ability to hunt: You can dig for information and are eager to solve problems.
Please include a cover letter explaining why this job is perfect for you --and you for the job.What you’ll get from us:
Importantly, you’ll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. You’ll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCater’s unmatched transparency and trust, you’ll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.