HubSpot’s Learning & Development Team is seeking a Sales Trainer to join our Cambridge, MA office. As a Sales Trainer, you will develop, design and execute sales training for our North America Sales Teams. You will also work closely with sales leadership to address their specific training needs, which will include delivering in person and online training, as well as one on one and small group coaching. The Sales Trainer will also play an instrumental role in developing new sales hires, and setting them up for long term success in their career at HubSpot.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Contribute to and execute a world-class sales training and development program for our North America sales team
- Deliver training to our new sales hires with a goal of getting them ready to take on their job successfully and ramp quickly
- Provide effective training on the HubSpot methodology
- Design and deliver certification programs, trainings, and workshops to help meet the training needs of the North America sales team
- Innovate on traditional training methods, leveraging product-based tests, quizzes, incentive-based learning, e-learning, etc... to drive retention and application of knowledge
- Conduct effective one-on-one and small group coaching sessions with individual sales team members
- Work with sales managers to identify skill gaps and develop training and coaching opportunities to address them
We are looking for people who:
- Have quota carrying experience and a proven track record of success
- Have a demonstrated ability to develop and teach individuals in a classroom and/or one-on-one setting
- Can lead independently and adapt to rapid organizational and platform changes
- Will partner and collaborate with cross-functional business stakeholders to achieve HubSpot’s mission
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Possess a passion for culture, the employee experience, and diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Are detail-oriented, possess strong organizational skills, and are reliable and responsive
- Excel at coaching, with a strong aptitude to observe, evaluate and use various techniques to improve results
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your