What’s it like to work at Quick Base? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quick Base employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quick Base combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader.
As Quick Base continues to grow, we’re looking to add a Sales Trainer to our team. The Sales Trainer will be responsible for designing and delivering sales training and certification that helps both our new and tenured sales professionals sell – sell more, sell faster and sell larger deals.
Because we are growing, it’s important that you are a self-starter who loves to collaborate with key stakeholders to build impactful training content, knows how to command a room and delivers exceptional learning and development experiences for our sales and go to market teams!
- Design and deliver world-class training content (presentation, playbooks, videos, etc.) to support training programs and self-paced learning in close collaboration with subject matter experts, sales and product marketing
- Build/maintain a stable of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and co-facilitators
- Facilitate and deliver training and certification
- Deliver training utilizing value selling methodologies and techniques
- Schedule and manage end to end training programs, which could include a series of trainings delivered via live and eLearning based platforms
- Create and align sales and customer success specific training content based on the organization’s objectives
- Create and update training content in our central library (LMS/other system) for training and development programs and materials, ensuring up-to-date information which can be easily accessed by marketing and sales personnel
- Work with our training coordinator to schedule trainings
- Track/measure the impact of your trainings and adapt the curriculum accordingly
- Become knowledgeable on the Quick Base product and effectively articulate value proposition and benefits
- Create innovative approaches to improving seller and customer success performance
- Success in the role will include accelerated ramp time for new reps, increase in the percentage of the sales reps hitting quota, increased productivity, and the effectiveness of sales resources and materials
- Sales Experience
- 3-5 years of Sales Training/Facilitation Experience
- Proven track record incorporating Instructional Design/Adult Learning principles into content development
- Training Facilitation, Coaching & Certification Expertise
- Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail, with consistent follow-up practices
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) and familiarity with sales tools like CRM (Quick Base), Outreach, LinkedIn Navigator, Discover.org, etc.
- Extremely flexible, highly organized and able to easily shift priorities
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional Written & Verbal Communication
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong Process/Project Management mindset and orientation
- You delight your customers and partners with excellence
- You nail the fundamentals and sweat the details
- You never stop short of delivering awesome
- You deliver exceptional results so others can count on you
- You thrive to develop yourself to do the best work of your life
Read Full Job Description