As the global business facilitator of our Sales tech stack, the Sales Technology Specialist will promote user adoption among our systems to drive return on our software investments. This team member will ensure optimal software functionality in alignment with our Sales process to drive deal process efficiencies worldwide.
This role is critical in coordinating cross departmentally with Business Systems, Marketing Operations, Sales leadership, and external vendors.
- Manage projects for new technology implementations & upgrades.
- Develop global campaigns and trainings to promote user adoption of Sales Technologies among our Sales team.
- Coordinate with external technology vendors including Customer Success Managers and Software Engineers.
- Alignment with Sales Leadership.
- Manage software licenses including allocating and revoking access.
- Test system enhancements and integrations.
- 1+ year of experience is Sales or Marketing.
- Experience with and knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Experience using Sales technologies like cadence automation or contact data intelligence platforms.
- Strong “customer first” attitude.
- Knack for finding solutions to problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Understanding of integrations is a plus.
- Experience in the software/high-tech industry is a plus.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.