The Sales Specialist will focus on selling and expanding the footprint of Attivio’s Elevate for ServiceNow product offerings. This includes working alongside the Attivio Direct and Channel Sales Teams to promote and sell the Elevate solutions for ITSM, Customer Support, and Human Resources to both existing and new customers.
You will be responsible for communicating the Elevate for ServiceNow value proposition to prospects. You will develop a strong partnership with your designated Account Executives and Solution Architect to provide a comprehensive and compelling message across all industries. You will focus on matching specific customer needs with Elevate value and being a trusted advisor to our community of customers and partners. Finally, you will represent Attivio at local and regional events to drive your message into the broader market.
- Position and sell Elevate ITSM, CSM, and HR directly into enterprise and midmarket companies in the US, in partnership with territory Account Executives and Solutions Architects
- Bring product, market, and industry expertise to bear in qualifying and developing sales opportunities
- Provide subject matter mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Represent Elevate at industry events and seminars to drive interest and demand
- Communicate competitive intelligence and activity to product marketing, sales, and marketing to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles, and challenges
- Articulate customer success strategies (and losses) to the field in order to streamline and standardize presentations and value proposition
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers and partners
- Work with customers to measure business impact of the Elevate products and expand installations.
What you’ll bring to the table for this role:
- 5-7 years of sales experience, ideally focused on ServiceNow and the ServiceNow ecosystem. Specific experience with the ITSM or Customer Service modules a plus.
- Preferred domains of expertise include:
- IT Service Management
- IT Operations Management
- Customer Service Management
- A strong understanding of the ServiceNow market landscape and the IT service management sector
- Drive to do whatever necessary to define a new market and differentiate us from historical approaches.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple, value-rich terms via written and oral media.
- Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with C-level sponsors at customers as well as with ServiceNow and other ServiceNow partners.
- A strong track record of working well in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Ability to travel as required.
Attivio is the leading cognitive search & insight company, a recognized leader by both Gartner and Forrester and voted one of the best Big Data and Machine Learning companies to work for in 2018. Our mission is to put search at the core of every enterprise. Fortune 500 companies rely on us to drive innovation, operational efficiencies, and improved business outcomes. Our solutions provide industry-leading machine learning, natural language processing, and text analytics capabilities to solve business problems such as improving satisfaction in customer support, reducing risk in Financial Services, and increasing employee productivity.