Sales Representative at Chronometriq
We are Chronometriq
Chronometriq was founded in 2012 by passionate co-founders with the mission to liberate people from the waiting room.
Soon after, they realized there was an opportunity to not only improve healthcare access for people, but also help clinics work more efficiently and at lower operating costs.
Due to our accelerated growth, we are looking for a Sales Representative to join our Boston team and to ensure our growth in the US market.
We are looking for a persuasive and energetic sales representative to promote and sell digital healthcare solutions to clinics, hospitals, and other relevant healthcare professionals. Responsibilities include persuading potential customers to purchase Chronometriq Solutions (ebooking, notifications, kiosk, MagicSeat and much more) identifying prospective business opportunities for the company, and providing the relevant departments with customer feedback. To succeed in this role, you should be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and build rapport with potential customers. Ultimately, you should be able to continually meet or exceed the company's sales targets.
Here is what you will be working on:
- Sell the company's digital healthcare solutions to clinics, hospitals and other relevant healthcare professionals;
- Schedule appointments or demo's with receptionist, office managers, doctors, TeleMed, and other healthcare professionals to promote company products;
- Develop an in-depth understanding of company products;
- Build and maintain good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases;
- Follow up on leads generated by the company;
- Prepare presentations for healthcare professionals;
- Research competitor’s products and their respective market performances;
- Keep abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company's business strategies.
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- 1 to 3 year’s proven sales experience;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Ability to cold call and create lead-generation;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Persuasive and resilient;
- Proficient in Google Suite;
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM system;
- Valid driver's license;
- Ability to travel as needed with advanced notice (US (95%) and Canada (5%) - a valid passport is required in this role
The following will also be considered:
- Healthcare sales experience will be considered a strong asset
- Self-starter and independant
- At ease in a technology environment;
- Able to work in collaboration as part of a team;
- Ability to multitask;
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages;
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
Life at Chronometriq is:
- Competitive salaries;
- Appealing & success driven commissions structure;
- Unlimited vacation;
- Cool new office in Cambridge's Highlands area with a laid back vibe.